Thursday, June 4, 2009

` Before & After.
can't reli see the different.
cos 1 is wet & 1 is dry.


` before headin out. :)






` ii'm the promoter of it. :)
wahahas. :) Peach Tea is nice. :)



` Mango. :)


HCT PRACTICAL EXAM.
wo0ts. Tryphena my model again. :) Thanks sweeties. My exam was test abt wad haircut you noe.? IS ONE LENGTH HAIRCUT. OMG~ mus reli thanks god for it. did't expect it that is gonna be ONE LENGHT, cos ii heard frm my classmate that mostly its gonna be Convex, cos we nv test before. wo0ts. luckily it one length bcos ii cut for Tryphena one length before, so ii'm not so scared. wahahas. :) miss hong suddenly come to me and ask me Wad hair cut ii'm cutting.? Wad elevation izzit.? Wad tension izzit.? ii ans, ONE LENGTH HAIR CUT. FEELING VERI NERVOUS. II SAE 45deg elevation. ii sae ii forgotten. miss hong sae she is askin me a ques, she is markin my marks, ask me ans al over again. ii was lyk, Huh. orhs. ONE LENGHT BLUNT CUT, ZERO DEG ELEVATION, NO TENSION. wo0ts. she then giv me a relief face, and sae, forget hur. Smile. hahas. feelin veri nervous at that tyms. miss hong & miss beer check my model hair, they did't sae aniithin. miss beer jus sae my model can go off. aft everythin head to Tm to hav lunch at Ajisen Ramen, buy my model a meal oso. :) aft that bus-ed home. bath & prepare. went town with sweets, darling & her bf. shop around, bought 1 Mango top. :) M)phosis havin 50%-70% sales. did't manage to get aniithin ther, cos good stuff were al grab by othe. hahas. onli darling manage to get her thin ther. :) aft that bus bk hse here, eat at coffee shop, then slack awhile around 1.10am home sweet home. :) hohos. its 3.03am nw. shall go bath & slp le. FINALLY IT LAST DAES OF EXAM, LAST DAES OF SCH LE. CAN ENJOY LE. :) HOLIDAES IS HERE. CAN SLP TIL LATE LE. wo0ts. :) OUTING TRIP. :)

` problem slove between us. :)
hav it slove.? hmmm. :)
hahas. :)

No comments: