Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HCT EXAM. ther is ques ii dunno how to do also. exam start at 11am , and ii tot is start at 10am. -_-''' reac sch damn early around 10am. luckily chelzia is at sch aready, went over to find her, and tok to her. aft that went up Indoor sport for exam. Office, Retail, Beauty & Hair dressing al took exam in sport hall. Cool~ . :) aft exam around 12pm . intend to hav Breakfast/lunch at cafe 1 but pack with ppl, so went Tm to hav Swensens 1 for 1 lunch treat. aft eatin around 2plus. bus-ed bk home. nap til 10plus then wake up. bath & ate my late dinner. its 2.40am nw. sweets called me jus nw at 12plus to ask me for a mit up at my hse dwn stair, but ii rejected. tml stil got exam, last paper le. Finally. :) wo0ts. shall be al for todaes. Byebye. :)

` chat with Sean jus nw,
and he sae, he saw me ytd at bugis street.
wahahas.

` Can ii sae,
Gf hurt me most.(?)


` Clear. Everythin was clear execpt memories.
memories was the onli thin that stay.

No comments: