Tuesday, June 2, 2009

` the shoe ii bought. :)

` Toner, Loose power, Foundation refill,
Eyeliner. :)


` before heading out. :)



STS EXAM TODAES. AAAAHHHH. ther is ques that ii dunno. miss hong even ask me got study not, ii sae alittle bit nia. :( so scared of gettin the result bk. well, aft exam, head bk home. bath & prepare. mit up with sweets, went over to order my lens & oso to check my eyes sight, then bus over to bugis. Long John for lunch. :) shoppin was fun & great. ii spend money lyk tap water, spend lyk nobody business and nw ii'm broke. :( sad case. :( emson & a guys came over to mit up with us. the guys name is Marco, if ii'm not wrong. wahahas. shop for alittle while mre, bus bk to my hse here, slack with them, darling came over to find us for awhile. around 1am or 1plus. darling & sweets went off, ii went home. reached home, bath & off to bed. :)

` Does my gf hide thin frm me.?
ii dun understand wher is ther a mus to hide frm me.

No comments: