Saturday, July 11, 2009

slp at around this mornin 6plus, wake up at 11plus, actually dun nid go sch de lor, but jolin chg her commercial service with me, so hav to go sch for commercial service, reac sch around 1.30pm, al the waes til 4plus til 5pm then finish, ii left first for the service. aunt actually ask me to go work, then aft that ask me dun nid go. so ii went to mit sweets to pass her, her hse keys oso, when pasamalam to pack food, pack for sweets oso, went up her hse, aunt called to ask me at wher, ii ask me, can ii go work, ii sae ii'm at frens hse, she then ask me dun nid go. slack at sweets hse, shirley suddenly cal & ask if wana mit up. random. :) fallen aslp while at sweets room. 10plus 11pm went dwn pasamalam buy food again, and oso sweets top her top up card. :) slack at her blk til 1am then went home. :) its 3.47am nw, ii'm so tired aready. :) and ii finally update finish my blog. :)

No comments: