Friday, July 10, 2009

went sch as per normal, aft sch went to collect lens, then mit sweets awhile, actually goin work, but aunt sae dun nid, so nv go. went to find kathy as she reborn-ing her hair oso, not long alson came. :) he suggest to go watch movie. aft kathy done with her hair, we bus dwn to amk, intend to watch drag me to hell, but not showin aready, walk around, 9plus 10pm, bus bk home my hse here, alson & sweets came up my hse, alson watch Fireball Muay thai, while sweets use com. -_-''' . and ii went to bath, aft that went dwn to mit emson, slack for awhile sweets left first, jio-ed darling & desmond to come dwn slack, alson left to find frens, darling left around 3plus, left me & emson, we tok abt his past. :) 4plus 5pm , alson then came bk, slack for awhile al left, emson cab home, alson accompany me walk home tgt, he then walk to his bustop. :)

No comments: