Tuesday, March 30, 2010





privated blog, seems weird doin this kind of thin also. wahas. wake up at 7am this mornin, leave home at 9am, and you noe wad, ii waited for bus 165 for half an hrs stil havn come, so pekcek, took cab dwn dhoby ghaut Pomo and lucky ii'm not late. darken my hair and its so dark nw. wahas. had subway with cousin and we shared cab home. wo0ts. was at grandma hse in the aftnoon, look through those photo album so memorable, so 怀念, can ii go bk to young tyms in the kids tyms. wahas. hlped 姑姑 to colour her hair and ii did't wear glove my hand nw is so black. :( when home try waes to remove it but stil can't. aunt suddenly text me ask me to go work, fall aslp, wake up at 6plus 7pm quickly went out to work. wahas. use perm lotion to remove the colourant on my hand but stil can't remove out. arghs. hope aft afew daes the colour wil be remove. :) ther is newcomer this newcomer is much mremremremre better than sundaes one. wahas. aunt drove me home aft work. :) watched 花样型男 jus nw, Gusti wasn't the winner. :( wahas. But top 4, not bad le. wahas. Gusti gf YiDaLi.?? wahas. :) OHHSYA. ITE send letter to me, can go school collect cheque le. :) 5April to 8April. wahas. happi-happi-happi-happi. wahas. :) tired, goin to slp nw. Gud night. :)

` 有的时候不必说也就会明白了。 :)

No comments: